View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 05:49 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

What really surprises me is when you show your images to someone who doesnt look at sort of thing and they say you should sell them ...no doubt its probably the first time they have ever noticed an astronomy image...a mate said I should start selling photos to recover the cost of the scope mount camera etc...heck that could take months☺ but I wonder how you would go at the markets as a little additional thing to waste money on is available at that particular stall.

I am just so impressed with the quality of the photos that are coming from folk just starting..do you ever finish..but beginers hitting the deck running and turning out great first attempts..I have seen first attempts that I wish I could have got back in the day...having tried for months and years and now where near first attempts you sometimes see...its easy just make a check list of everything to do and do right and that works.

Anyways looking for your favorite ... I remembered my real favorite..my daughter asked qbout hot stars in the Lobster Nebula region and that was the first ever astronomy question...anyways next night I was after the Cats Paw but lined up the Lobster by mistake..so I captured it to show her which made her happy.

But I cant find it...I have so many files and a dubious system of control...
Anyways your favavorite image if you would care to share.
Alex