View Single Post
  #5  
Old 07-06-2019, 04:46 PM
lazjen's Avatar
lazjen (Chris)
PI cult member

lazjen is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Flaxton, Qld
Posts: 1,647
Last night I couldn't get the park to work correctly. I discovered that there was a firmware upgrade available and among the bug fixes listed was something that indicated it should fix the problem.

Doing the firmware upgrade was easy. I followed the instructions here: http://www.ioptron.com/v/firmware/CE...areUpgrade.pdf using a USB to RS232 converter. I upgraded the hand controller and the mount firmware. After that was done, I did the recalibration of the RA and DEC encoders, and did the search to zero position - all good.

After selecting the parking position I wanted, I did a test and now it's doing the park as expected.
Reply With Quote