View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Warhen (Warren)

I'm proud of my former student and APOD imager Louie Atalasidis.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5...Ge66vsuSaXb-0A

Thanks to Allan for posting these valuable tutorials.

In 2007, Louie said of www.IP4AP.com

'Bloody awesome Tuts !I love It ! this is so valuable to have You just have to put a DVD together along the same theme of " learning the art of processing" As I look around the different forums at newbies images, I see that we all fall into the same traps. Even though we read the same books (R. Wodaski) none of It really starts to sink in until someone goes over It with you. I think that your Tutorials are the key to a quick and easy way of understanding what we are looking at when looking at the data . Also now that I think of it, being able to present a respectable image with minimal fuss ! I can see this being the difference of some newbies sticking with It or giving It up ! Also let me add that I think you have a great voice for narrating these tuts. Anyway as you can see I'm rapped ! so looking forward to more. Warren please send me your PayPal account I want to send you a little something for your time. I'm not rich so sorry It won't be much but I am grateful for your time and effort you put into these tutorials.

Cheers, Louie Atalasidis

Thank you Louie! Warren