View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 AM
iceman (Mike)
Sir Post a Lot!

Review: 'Shooting Stars' eBook - How to Photograph the Moon and Stars with your DSLR

I've been a long-time fan of Phil Hart's night sky photography. His images inspire me and I've always aspired to produce the type and quality of photos that Phil does on a regular basis. He's won countless awards at the annual CWAS David Malin Awards, is well respected by his peers and is regarded to be among the top in his field for the type of photography he does.

When I learned that Phil wrote the Shooting Stars e-Book, I was keen to read it to learn some of his secrets to help me produce better images.

Shooting Stars - How to Photograph the Moon and Stars with your DSLR is a 129-page PDF e-book, available as a digital download from Phil Hart's website for only $24.95, or if you buy it through IceInSpace and use the special IceInSpace Discount Coupon SSIIS, you'll receive a $5 discount making the book only $19.95. Once purchased, the book will be available immediately as a digital download (approx 40meg PDF).

You can read the full review on IceInSpace here:

Review: Shooting Stars - How to Photograph the Moon and Stars with your DSLR

You can buy the book through IceInSpace by clicking on the image below, or read more at the IceInSpace Shop product page. Don't forget to use the coupon SSIIS on the checkout page to receive your 20% discount.

Note: Phil is away for the next 5 days or so on a skiing trek in the Rockies so he may not be available to respond to questions immediately, but the whole purchase and download process is automated and doesn't require any manual intervention unless you have a problem.

Sales of the book also help IceInSpace, as we earn a commission for every book sold through IceInSpace. Affiliate Disclaimer
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (shooting-stars-cover.jpg)
77.4 KB87 views
Click for full-size image (page_fan_layout_900.jpg)
119.2 KB136 views
Click for full-size image (image-processing.jpg)
65.3 KB122 views
Click for full-size image (aurora.jpg)
51.2 KB115 views

Last edited by iceman; 04-04-2012 at 06:40 AM.