View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Outcast (Carlton)
Always gonna be a NOOB...

LOL, you always crack me up Alex (In a good way I assure you)...

Mate, I'm already at risk of my wife putting out a contract... something about a solar scope... money we don't have... etc...

I don't think we are crazy at all... (not sure my wife agrees however), just wish (probably like all of us) that I had a few more readies to throw around...

Working on the bass player in a band bit, got a bit of work to do but, hopefully will be happening sometime this year.. then comes the conundrum of more astro gear vs more bass gear... all equally expensive for quality stuff..

Picked up a couple of focal reducers cheap tonight... f6.3 has a scratch on it close to the outer edge... I knew this but, took a gamble anyways... will see whether or not I wasted a very small amount of cash once we get some clear skies... got an Baader OIII filter & an f3.3 reducer in the mix for a good package price so, nothing too much lost if the f6.3 causes any issues.

Cheer & Happy New Year to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
I Iike new but the reality for a mount is that you will need to pull it down anyways...my new one needs a pull down.

Just ask your wife...should I get the HEQ5 or go for a EQ6 and go with the one she picks☺

Good luck.

At first you start to think you are crazy spending the sort of money that we do but its not crazy...

I notice you play bass...maybe join a rock band and make some cash.

Alex