View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:30 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

So there are apparently some small engineering problems to overcome.

Actually I dont know where I got the idea that action at a distance was instant I tried to find authority but well there was none.

AND I find the photo of Charles a worry but I now know why mothers shield their children when I walk by in the shopping center.

In general chat it appears NASA are in fact communicating with aliens but I sence the story needs confirmation as somehow it sounds to me someone is promoting a hoax... I know I am too sceptical but I think the story is phoney.

What a pity it is as to the lack of hope to establish the prescence of life out there...any life at all... still how could it be that we are the only life.

Chemistry although not fully understood yet suggests life is a natural consequence from chemical reactions and if such is valid the suggestion would be life could well be found in many places other than Earth.

I wonder if it was well established that other life was out there how our various cults of devil doggers would take it...deniel at first but latter they will all find text showing it was already written. Or would the finding of other life cause the collapse of such belief systems such that the masses lose their apparent morality. How could we keep everyone in line without a grand overseer?

mmmm that is why governments keep ufo visits under wraps and cover up the obvious contact between them and those who control the planet...maybe

Then who knows maybe SETI will get a reply in the years to come.

alex