View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 08:19 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thank you very much Alex from you I regard all commentary as expert and beneficial.
Alas I get too interested in the pretty photos and neglect to add a reasonable description of what it is that is in an image...there is so much to cover and I hope in time to add the really relevant details as to what we are actually looking at...
Pedantic is not something to apologise for ..pedantic is the ideal as it demands detail and coverage of all that is important.. It is a quality that all humans should embrace or at least aspire to...I am at the present I little overwhelmed in so far as I am trying to do more than I can manage really... I like to offer all sorts of excuses but the reality is I just have to improve my game...I am personally happy with producing something, which is beyond my once lower level expectations, but in reality I must do more and improve and stop offering excuses that this or that did not work etc...I certainly look forward to seeing your artistic renditions of this region..any region in fact...your work is inspirational ..I should follow your fine example and do some sketching...I am capable but its one of those things I take for granted and as such do not take advantage of what others may see as a gift...when I get the two scopes working I may do some as I really get off on doing things the way the ancients had to do things.
Thanks again for your input your comments I treasure..I hope you know that.
alex