View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
I'll have to have a deeper look at the SGP wizard. I have found that when grabbing a 30º FOV using the wizard it is nigh impossible to actually see what I am selecting so I think I may be better off finding the wide field in Astrobin (as I think SGP reads all its data) and selecting it that way.
Hey Colin, you don't reorder it during the wizard, you just pick the area and let it make the panels etc. Once you tell it to make the sequence, each panel is a separate target and you can change the order of targets by selecting the one you want to move and using the up down arrow icon just under the target section in the sequence window. SGP will just number the panels however it sees fit, but when it creates the sequence the panel number will be on each target so you know which one you are selecting. I have attached a screen shot, you can see I have selected panel 3 (says so just above to the right), and you can see panel 3 is the top right of the mosaic. I have the mouse on the up arrow, which will move it up the order. This is what I meant by you could order them however you wanted. Hope that helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Veil.jpg)
201.2 KB36 views