Thread: Alex ruok?
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2019, 08:58 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Mmmm it seems to be moving towards the old place where I used to be...there is a lady (the astrologer☺) and her daughter there..
They called in last night on their way there ... so it will be an interesting day I suspect.

You all know I am an idiot but this story will be engraved on my tombstone...

You may recall I was having pump problems...I took the old pump out and sent it for repair..they said it was discontinued and they could not get the correct impellor but repaired it using initiative and parts they had laying around...so installed it and ran it..it pumped at the by pass (you start the pump and run water via the bypass so it can sort ot self out) but did not pump up the hill..oh I thought the repairs although well intentioned had not worked...so I buy a new pump..a most wonderful and beautiful thing it is to, twin impellers lots of outlets ..its rightful place is in the lounge room as a work of art... so I install it...mmmm it does not pump up to the house either????

Hang on whats this lever...oh it seems to be some sort of throttle...where did all that noise come from...so it pumps to the house when reved up☺ ....mmm I wonder does the old pump have a throttle. ..oh yes maybe that is why it did not pump up the hill....you fool..I dont indulge in negative self talk but it certainly was appropriate on this occassion...

How could this happen???

The old pump motor is basically the same as the one on the large genny which requires no throttle. ..it just runs☺...so that mental imprint left me not even thinking about a throttle...but how stupid...the energy to lift water over 50 meters should have switched me on...

But it suits my style...two of everything☺

It looks weird here with the smoke and mist....
So if someone tells you someone is an idiot you can say...that is nothing I know of this guy who had this pump repaired and you would not believe but he....

☺☺☺☺

Alex