View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Telescopeman54 (Steve)

K3CCDTools is good to go again! Sorry about the scare.

Hi Brendan! Yep! The moderator NAZIS just dropped me again.

I posted some images of the modified MTs and PROs to show how much they could handle and they think I'm "hijacking the thread". I am so sick and tired of those self righteous schmucks who think they are just so darned special! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! At this rate they are starting to make Herb York look good!

I just try to help people out by answering questions in the same manner I would if they were here beside me. If they want to take issue with it then that's THEIR problem, not mine. I can do just fine without them. They have very little value to me both personally and from a business stand point. The only ones that will be hurt are the people who would like answers that are straight up and factual.

I am just about on the verge of sending a reply to them that consists of two words. One begins with the letter "F" and the other one with "Y". However, for now, I will just not even bother with any reply, but, I sure am tempted to open up on them with both barrels. (Lead me not into temptation...! )

CS

Steve