View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Martin Pugh

Hello everyone.

Heaven's Mirror Observatory is now operational with two of my systems installed (see attached photo), with two others underway, and two more to be installed early next month.

But the big news is that the CDK17 is up and running and I am now looking for subscribers to the data subscription plan that I am offering. The subscription period will commence on Monday 19 Feb as I will be finalizing the preps on this wonderful instrument up until then (e.g all fresh calibration frames). Please contact me directly for pricing; I have a really good deal to offer.

and as a taster, check out this 5 minute image of Carina:
http://martinpughastrophotography.id...%20300secs.fit.

Together with the good seeing, and my special blend of AOX settings, I was delighted to get FWHM 1.3-1.4.

The re-commissioning of the Riccardi Honders has gone really well and that is now imaging again and on a brand new Paramount ME II; I have also added a 3nm Astrodon NII filter to add a little extra fun. The next subscription period commences 22 March and again, I have a good deal to offer here.

Pier availability - depending on the outcome of recent enquiries, I anticipate one, maybe two pier spots will be still available. As an additional benefit, I am now also providing the pier to anyone who is interested in hosting at no extra cost. So that is one logistical headache out of the way.

all the best and clear skies

Martin Pugh
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (HM.jpg)
168.4 KB190 views