View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Atmos (Colin)
Ultimate Noob

I went and just quickly chucked a bunch of frames in for combination (not PI) and it spat out the mosaic below. Very interesting with just how much Ha interconnects between everything.

These are just 3x300s stacks at the moment, I'm eventually wanting to do at least an hour to panel and with proper calibration frames as opposed to some hack job

Quote:
Originally Posted by atalas View Post
Looks fantastic Colin....hope colour is coming soon
Going to try to fix up the mechanical issues this weekend but who knows when I'll get a chance to test it. I might try to combine some of the NGC 6188 Ha with some OSC data I have and see how that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimmoW View Post
Glad someone else is pursuing NB wide field like I am, it has so much potential, getting some familiar targets in context. I think I've fixed my focus issues with the old Pentax lens, hope to process a recent image soon. So I love these pics
If I had endless clear skies I'd love to do a full SHO 72 panel mosaic of the Milky Way! The amount of integration time would be extraordinary though. Maybe if I move to Coonabarrabran where it isn't cloudy 95% of the time
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (Finished Ha copy.jpg)
185.6 KB40 views