View Single Post
Old 22-05-2011, 10:52 AM
overlord (Charles)
Saturn Watcher

LOL. Someone on this thread said I don't understand science. Funny that, since not only AM I a scientist with degree from the University of Melbourne, but I have also undertaken extensive research in the history and philosophy of science, so I am aware of certain of the ins and outs. I am also in my eleventh full time year of university and am wrapping up a Phd, which is actually my third university degree.

But that's right, most people are sycophants and suck-ups to the people on television who grow beards (yes they do), in order to get research grants since that makes them look like mystical elders. They assume they are right because they see themselves as low in the hierarchy and unqualified to discuss 'sacred physics' which becomes religious for them. Thus Hawking and other nutters who believe in such fraudulent ideas as 'dark matter' are called upon to explain the origins of the universe.... as if they knew, and millions of parrots actually believe them. BELIEF without REASON is not science. Science has always been about asking questions and analysis. Nothing these cosmologists do is in anyway falsifiable, and is therfore highly theoretical and unscientific. On the other hand, astrology developed empirically.

P.S.

I forgot to say that it's hard to understand that article without knowledge of this. Many of the Ptolemaic aspects were improved by Johannes Kepler, an excellent scientist who developed orbital laws, and noticed that certain aspects could be bisected with resultant weather changes on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_aspect

We currently experienced some very hard aspects which shut down solar activity with the result of primary agriculturist commodities tripping in value in the late 2000s.