View Single Post
Old 28-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Kunama

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGiza View Post
Wow, a thread to discuss this topic and the webmasters allow astroron to come along and call a cripple LAZY!

no wonder this place is dead. He should be banned for those comments, and his troll like behaviour on a video assist Thread. Anyone interested that reads his AllKnowingOpinion will not jion this dying community either....

Goodbye iceinspace, i mentioned my disability and you Allowed trollery and slander... Shame on you moderaters.
I don't think he was calling a cripple "lazy", I think he was expressing his opinion that video astronomy was in his view 'lazy astronomy', not looking through the eyepiece with my own eyes would seem to be wasteful to me as well.
I note also that a few days ago he posted four posts advising you about astronomy and also offering to sell to you a scope at a pretty good price. He also offered for you to ring him to discuss scopes etc.

Ron is actually one of the most helpful people on here with lots of experience...
I think the shame is your 'over the top' response, when most would just agree to disagree....