View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 08:40 PM
HawkeyeDaNew (Rob)

Hello, call me new to space? I call me pre-new!

Hi all

I'm new to night, shall i say (no, not vampires) but soooo keen to get into it! I live in Perth, as people can probably see from my details (if they show them, don't know, see i'm that new :p ). I've been interested in getting into this, well "hobby" (if it can indeed be called that) for some time, but never got around to it, and now, well after reading a few articles and seeing the clear night sky from my parents farm (in Margaret River WA for those interested) i can no longer resist. So here i am!

I hope to soon move to Darwin with my partner, so hope to be able to see the sky (space) from Margaret River before moving onto the more northerly latitudes. Don't currently have a telescope, but going to get one in the next few days (sadly will have to wait further, as i've seen they're so much cheaper in the US, and add the amazing exchange rate, can't resist).

So, to end, hi all, I hope to make this a hobby, i need one of them, as my partner is away at the moment, nothing other then the box to watch at night.

Hawk

(if the original "hawkeye" is reading, apologies, love MASH, and always been my nick, don't mean to be stealing it...)