View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 11:07 PM
luka
Unregistered User

I was not thinking to do any major changes, that would be a nightmare. I was thinking along the same lines as you, copy the signal paths of the cam84 exactly as they are so that when overlayed it looks exactly the same. And then to upgrade the transformers or whatever else looks bad. And then possibly move the non-signal lines to save space... there is lots of empty space on cam84 board.

But this was the section I liked in cam85m (google translation, not sure what some of the parts mean):
Quote:
Replacing the input transistor AD811JRZ amplifier provides signal gain of 2.5 times with a slight increase in signal / noise ratio as compared to the transistor irlml2803. The filtered interference improves too. Shelter is included in the non-inverting amplifying circuit is 2.5 times. Upon cooling the sensor to -5 degrees can be achieved rms noise in the ADC unit 12, which corresponds, if we take the well depth of 38,000, about 8 eV! It is close to the limit for ICX453AQ. In this case it was necessary to power the analog portion of the AD9826 +5 volts, as reference is equal to 4 volts.
I was just looking into it and it is not a simple change. We do have circuit diagrams from cam85 and cam85m which show the change. This part of circuit in cam85 looks almost identical to our cam84.

And as a side note regarding the choice of inductors, this is google translation from cam85 indicating that we need shielded inductor:
Quote:
Throttle power DR2 (CAM85), forming a 15 volt radiates to the surroundings noise. It is best to use shielded version of the choke. This also applies to other schemes cameras.