View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 04:55 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I wonder..is he really stupid and obnoxious or are these qualities he uses to get publicity.
Look at how he did not have to pay much for publicity during the campainge ... I recall a movie scene where this politician spat on the table during a meeting and then zaid to the other guy, the hero of the movie, " what I did was a dispicable and terrible act but I gaurantee you will never forget this meeting".
Personally I think so much is an act he stirs the pot and then I guess behind the closed doors gets what he wants...for the American people of course.

But who will beat him..will he be the first president to be in for twenty years...the first emperor maybe.
And if there was only some way to change the US such that they did not war on everything...or so it seems.
He may be no gem but I am inclinded to think he may be representative of an elitist group who think it is their God given right to own everything and moralise to anyone who may want a world with more equality and less violence.
None of it worries me.
I do think the choice between Clinton and Trump was like picking which axe the excecutioner should see you off with.

We will build a wall.
is no worse than.
There will be no gst or there will be no carbon tax or no child in poverty etc etc.
I dont like politicians...look at the current mess..
We now know why they get in early and leave late...
I turned down a political life so happy about that and so happy I am not smart enough to lie.
Alex