View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:07 PM
LewisM
Novichok test rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by william123 View Post
Trump is a lying, immoral, dishonest (and probably criminal) moron. Anyone with half a brain can see that. The only reason he is president is because 46% of the American people are complete and utter morons themselves who get all of their information from Fox News. And I say that as an American who has observed his fellow citizens for more than 50 years.

The USA is the laughingstock of the world. We don't do anything right. We have the most expensive education and health care in the world, our government runs a permanent (and huge) budget deficit (i.e., we refuse to tax ourselves to pay for what we buy), the cost of living is outrageous and getting worse, our population is exploding unchecked, and our style of capitalism works only for the rich. Oh, and our federal government barely functions, lurching from crisis to crisis, while all of our serious problems rarely get addressed and never get solved.

And just wait until Trump nukes North Korea.
At least you can thank God/Russians/voters/corruption that Hitlery did NOT win - that would be certain doom for the USA, and I suspect, a MAJOR detrimental impact on the rest of the world. Clinton is a dangerous, megalomaniac psychopath compared to Trump, who is simply a cashed-up moron. Look at the legacy Barry left the USA...going to hell in a handbasket.

Trump nuking North Korea would be NOTHING compared to Clinton starting a war with Russia (which she was, and still is, hell bent on).

The world is tired of America's imperialism, geo-political brute force and "aid". America has been diddling in foreign elections (including Russia) and openly causing civil unrest throughout the world unchecked for FAR too long (Arab Spring amongst others) - and yet bellows blue murder when another nation is SUSPECTED of influencing the US democratic process (and yet NBC's expose is going right against what they had hoped - including other news networks, with plenty of dung on Dummycrats faces now like Schiff and others. It's going to stick to Obozo and Hitlery - mark my words).

And ISIS does not fall far from the red, white and blue applecart either.