View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 07:42 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi Calton
That was my original idea ... convert the double bed area into the observatory...but you need a dome and a rather tall pier...the CSP is the problem and after enjoying the benefits of polemaster I wont go back to not seeing the SCP... I am going to have a large fire pit about eight foot diameter with a bench or hammock. .. the coals wont give off much light and should clear the dew plus I can barbeque a whole steer☺.
Still cant find out about the batteries..I sure would like to know their capacity and max discharge.
Probably wont get tv or net so I will have more time.
Its coming together but I have not moved in as I am set up at the house and dont feel like pulling it down take it there and pull down afyer a couple of days...I will take the BWM down and find a spot to see the CSP thru the trees in the general area where I plan permanent set up.
I am thinking a cube type set up but 8 x 4 foot which is big enough for my two mounts plus its is easy to build...the one in Sydney can come up later to house the RASA 8 later☺ mmm need another mount as well.
Anyways finally if its clear I want to get plenty of data to keep me busy during cloudy spells.
Alex