View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Suzy
Searching for Travolta...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybereye View Post
Suzy,

The second photo is very nice! Is that an engagement ring strategically positioned in the photo?

Mario (aka Greg)
Greg, errr I mean Mario
Yes, that's an engagement ring. Wasn't positioned for the photo tho- I have a habit of resting my head on my hand. When in primary school my teacher used to always stop me, he said it was no good for the wrinkles. Aye, his words still to this day haunt me, but they do nothing to stop me.
Hubby took the photo back in 1987, the same year we got married.

Ken, I see you have put a pic up after I asked you for one- thank you so much- it's a wonderful photo of you.

Thanks everyone for your comments on my photos.
These dress up photos from everyone are so much fun aren't they? I'm having a blast looking at them all, very entertaining!

Jen
When I saw your pics I laughed so hard I almost injured myself. That pic next to Dorothy is a goody too- love them both. You are soooo funny!

Mario, that woman looks like she has the hots for you, she's in very close and tight like That must have been a really big surprise when everyone walked in all dressed up! You don't look so much like Greg Brady there tho- the hair thing wasn't happening. A very nice pic of you Mario, even tho in the photo you look too young to be drinking!!! I don't remember those beers.