View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 03:40 PM
h0ughy (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollywater View Post
Paul’s use in EAA where he wants detail in the main area and wants it quickly would potentially be slightly more forgiving of any tilt issues than what I would do with a RASA where I would be pushing exposure times as long as feasible and wanting nice stars right to the corners for a heap of subs to integrate.

My requirements are quite different than astrophotographers ,so a lot of my Rasa 8 advice may not be appropriate. I have never taken much notice of what you guys do. I have come to appreciate how much time and effort you put into getting your images perfect. You have to be a perfectionist to be an astrophotographer. I dont have what it takes . I am happy with little donuts in the corner.

I notice ZWO have introduced a tilt adjuster with T2 connections. I have ordered one from Bintel. I dont know how effective it is and what complications in spacing that it may produce. I wont get too carried away with the tilt adjusting but, if it is easy to use then it may be worthwhile
cheers
Paul
i have the tilt adjuster already but its not the issue for now or part ofthe problem i have