View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 08:05 AM
sil (Steve)
Not even a speck of dust

I had a response from their support saying the intervalometer is in the camera but wont say where. With further looking I still cant find it and I even try looking in all the items that don't seem obvious and found a bunch of "This feature not yet implemented" messages yet.

I tried to get a solar photo yesterday out of it. The solar filter is a black/glass type white light filter or maybe just a deep neutral density filter. It slips over the end of the telephone lens (not screw in like a filter) and has no cap to protect it either. didnt come in a plastic protective case either. Found it very hard to try to tell if I was in focus, the image was constantly overexposed on the screen.

The only device I can find with the same sensor size is the iphone 5s and my gut feeling is they sourced a chinese fake iphone and installed a single android app on it, which crashes. I think they could have just made this a phone app to run on any phone with better hardware. I hope others find it more useful and get their monies worth, but I am not feeling it, just feeling ripped off at this point. maybe clear skies tonight or tomorrow night to try for some wide angle shots to show off.

I think it cost around $600 for the camera with wide and telephoto lenses, nikon lens adapter and eyepiece adapter. Yes technically it could be used during the day but its too problematic to bother, the screen is horrible to use in daylight and its hard to tell its turned itself off.

Such a shame, I had been looking forward to getting it for so long and hoped it would be a time saver to help me get outside more often but no.