View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Merlin66 (Ken)

Dennis,
I just received this email from S&T.....

Dear Valued Sky & Telescope Subscriber,
You may have noticed that we have changed our digital issue distribution platform from Nxtbook to Zinio beginning with the August issue. We apologize that you did not receive advance notice of this change. We recognize that this transition is not without its growing pains and are sending this email in order to address some commonly asked questions.
Can I still download PDFs?
Unfortunately, Zinio does not offer a PDF download function; however, the magazine remains readable offline using Zinio's apps for desktop computers and for iOS and Android mobile devices. Sky & Telescope will also continue to release yearly compilation CDs, which include the PDF of each issue in a given year. These compilations are available at shopatsky.com.
I'm having trouble accessing my digital issue, where can I go for help?
For assistance with Zinio-related questions, including how to access your issues and read issues offline, please visit Zinio's comprehensive Help Center or contact support@zinio.com.
What's the status of my digital subscription?
Your digital subscription has automatically transferred to Zinio, so there is no need to resubscribe. For questions about your subscription, please contact skyandtelescope@emailcustomerservic e.com.
I never received an email from Zinio about the August issue.
If you never received, or can't find, your email from Zinio with the August issue, please contact skyandtelescope@emailcustomerservic e.com.
We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any confusion caused by this transition. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period and are hopeful that Zinio will provide you with an excellent reading experience.
Sincerely,
The Editors of Sky & Telescope