View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Dennis
Dazzled by the Cosmos.

I renewed my Sky & Telescope Magazine (USA) Digital Subscription via the Apple App Store on 16 Jan 2018. According to the Tax Invoice/Confirmation of Subscription e-mail received from the Apple App Store, my Subscription is valid until 15th Jan 2019.

However, the last Digital Issue that I received via the Sky & Tel App on my iPad is July 2018. I understand that to combat piracy, Sky & Tel have now migrated to publishing via another App in the Apple App Store, called Zinio.

So, I have a couple of questions:
  • Did any current iPad Subscribers receive a notification of this change, from the Sky & Tel App to the new Zinio App?
  • If so, how did you migrate the balance of Issues from the already paid-for Sky & Tel App Subscription to the newly adopted Zinio App, for the current August 2018 Issue and any remaining Issues that you have already paid for, as part of your current Subscription.

I am having some difficulty with trying to obtain any help from Sky & Telescope Magazine (USA) on this topic and a way forward to accessing my outstanding, already paid for Issues.

Thanks

Dennis