View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 05:25 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Martin clearly your magnificent image has left everyone speechless..it really is fantastic.
I really like it as to me it looks very natural over the results one gets via narrow band..which I also like if done to excess.

Colour needs to be subtle or full on.

I just had what I think is a good idea...with each image post add a photo of the rig. I bet many folk miss the fact that so much of your work comes via a 6 inch Newtonian Telescope..and maybe on it's side in 3 inch high letters...SIX INCH APP. And think for all those questions about what scope should I get it seems to me that the six inch would be a no brainer. You know the answer often is to get a 80mm refractor..I would love to see how your six compares to my 80mm as I suspect the six would leave it in the dust...anyways well done...further your efforts has me thinking to get one of those fancy one shot colour cameras...but do I need to get any of those fancy filters for my dark site?
How come you are spending so much time in Sydney?..I hope you are not wasting your time working.
Alex