View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 08:54 AM
TareqPhoto (Tareq)

By the way, i have one mono cooled camera now, but for DSO i am also planning to buy another mono cooled camera either same model of mine or an equivalent from another maker, so that is also affecting my choice of DSO scope, i can buy 2 cheap same exact scope for DSO, but my only option is either 2 Achromatic refractor or 2 small cheap Newtonian or if i can two very cheap ED/doublet refractor, no way i can afford two triplet or high end Newt, even one triplet more expensive than $500 isn't a good idea as long i am still getting that Tak FSQ later, the cheap triplets are those in 70-90mm range anyway and i won't using that for long time as many are upgrading to larger aperture such as 100, 120, 150,...etc, means getting a triplet now because people said so will make me regret it later in short time.

Also i don't want to buy a Newt F4 even if i can manage collimation as then people will believe that i don't listen and i don't care to them, if they have issues and i still go with it that means i shouldn't ask for help again, i got that a lot, sounds like either i follow people advice regardless i like i or not or i just try to find answers myself if i can.