View Single Post
Old 24-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Comet Hunter's Avatar
Comet Hunter
Registered User

Comet Hunter is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SE QLD
Posts: 381
G'Day Eris,

Basically all you are doing is passing water through the cooling block to absorb the heat, so any aquarium type pump would do. Use the flow rate of the SBIG pump as a guide. Also, there are 12v pumps available that are commonly used in watercooling PC's if 12v is preferred.

Reply With Quote