View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 03:10 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
After my first ever post on ICEINSPACE I was told that I was not allowed to post on the Bible yet found in this discussion references to Noah's flood -- Which I believe happened. So not wishing to get banned, I will simply say that off of Japan are remains of a submerged city. Deep Off Peru is is a Man built Pyramid underwater. Underwater in the Mediterranean are found underwater cities, etc. That Atlantis Story is found in many other cultures.

But I believe there is another possible explanation of Atlantis. The Peri Reis map, from the 1500s was a reproduction of Much Older maps. It does show Antartica from when Antartica did not have Ice covering it, showing that Antartica is two large continents with a channel between them. And it shows Rivers, etc., which are now under the Ice. And Antartica has been surveyed showing this is a very accurate map. I would suggest that Atlantis is possibly now under the Ice of Antartica -- But do not insist that is the correct assumption, so feel free to disagree with me.
The references are to a rise in sea levels due to some intense melting of the ice in North America as argued due to a cosmic impact rather than rain...although I have seen mention that there was a great deal of rain also due to ice being flung up into space...I think the event may certainly have given rise to the multitude of flood stories in many cultures. Sumeria mentions a flood and they were around a bit before the Hebrews who seem to have copied that flood story...So it is indeed hard to discuss these things without noting how the rise in sea levels, if they did indeed occur, found their way as mythical accounts into places like the bible and early Sumerian texts...The Sumerian story is one worth looking into as so much actually came from them..even Adam and the garden appeared there first. And do they have some wild stories of what they called gods flying about...it is hard to grant them such powerful imagination but I find I must come down on the side of..they were great story tellers.
And don't worry about the thread getting closed as that was no doubt more my fault than yours...but I do hope you had time to look at the link that I put up for you.

There are a few sunken cities around the world.
I was reading today that there is a layer of sea silt around the great pyramid so wouldn't that be interesting if it's not just a tale someone made up.

Anyways thanks you for contributing here and if you can add anything say from a sourse other than you know where please present it...mind you for some folk to even think that there could have been a different history is unthinkable but I have found the more you look at what is out there the more one must wonder if we know anything about anything.
Thanks.
Alex