Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 06:42 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by oska View Post
No worries mate. If you get stuck or confused or whatever just gimme a hoy.
Hoy hoy hoy

My assistant came over yesterday to put in the second tri pier and bought with him his collection of Arduino and bits..sensors..something that ran music..all sorts of things to help me comprehend the game..he also had his lap top and showed me the programming aspect..he changed a flashing led light from one milsec to two milsec...very impressive..but I got to see a "scetch" ( Arduino jargon for a program I believe) but most exciting of all he looked at my box of bits that caused me grave disappointment and openned a little packet to show me that I did indeed have a board..in the kit the was a bread board ( an empty piece of material with holes that you add bits to create something ) which I thought was my Arduino in waiting...and he even connected it up to his lap top with the cable from my kit...so I have learnt stuff that I don't even realise I have learnt.

He is an electronics geek and is just so excited that I want to learn...and with him and you John I have a chance ...can you teach an old dog new tricks is on the line here..I hope you can.
Alex