View Single Post
Old 23-01-2020, 09:05 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

A reminder not to take up a seemingly simple hobby.
I started with a four inch reflector. Harmless enough but look where I am now enough stuff to open a shop. And I want more. Like bikes " oh I will get a little bike for some little trail rides" to buying a new expensive race bike each year just to run fifth"... I retired when I got 2nd and 3rd overall in 250 and 400 cause it would take a fortune and talent to take out firsts in both...and that was at only a club day. ...I could only run fifth or sixth in open in the heats..long way from the top no money no talent..like astronomy
...I wander..that's what I do but only to cause someone to think about how we behave at some deeper level...so after I get yet another observatory...hang it scrape the old one and build something that will take four mounts...it sucks when you follow up on these stupid ideas..

I would be happy with just some binnos and a clear dark sky particularly at the moment.

But if I can get this to work I will be happy.I built it with the view that I would be movings scopes manually not by by wifi and has me thinking... now why even bother to go out there...so I need bigger in time maybe .but I would always go out if only to set up and or course you want check etc. Oh well checking by wifi focus maybe is still wonderful saves my legs a bit
Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG20191211100811_resize_74.jpg)
103.9 KB62 views

Last edited by xelasnave; 23-01-2020 at 09:19 AM.