View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 07:05 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

As to colour.
Unforntunately I am colour blind so my processing goes to bringing out detail which can create strange colours...however I think there is little colour to find which may be short exposures ... I am still playing around with a mount that I can not align. .its close but not perfect yet...I built a dedicated scope with illuminated reticle just to do polar , I used a sorry old 80 mm as I can leave it outside ...I can go out for 20 minutes and dial it in cause its not a worry if it gets rainef on approach.
But handy rather than usine good scopes and getting close but still not perfect....its really hard at my age it is such a challenge both physical and mental. Add my legs on fire roll your eyes back in your head annoyance it really is so hard...

I slept till 11 am because the effort was so great for poor old me.

So you young folks dont put it off...old age really limits what you can do...dont wait to get that astro stuff you want now..life ends well before you die...because of old age stuff..
Go for it but if in a relationship spend the same as you do on astro stuff for your partners hobby..
It just means ylur $2000 scope really will cost $4000 but thats the price so pay it and get there.
Alex