View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Suzy
Searching for Travolta...

Way to go Shell- what an awesome night it sounds like you had and what a fabulous, excitable obs report- I had this huge grin on my face as I was reading it , thank you for sharing your night. That 10mm XW sure is a dream isn't it *sigh*.

I've spent my last 3 sessions straight exploring Canis Major to the max, so when I get myself into action, I plan to pop up a report (most of it typed out already)- been ages for me too (doing a report here!). There's so many delights in CM and as I don't ever seem to hear much about that area, I decided to delve in there and take a look-see for myself!

I should be out there tonight, but it's 9.30pm and Russ has just left for an overseas trip for a midnight flight, so I donated precious astro time to him (yes, I'm an overly generous astro chick lol ). Contemplating now if I want to wait the hour for my scope to cool and set up... hmmm it's late... so I'll see. Hmmm just had a thought 4" might come out to play... It's always a fun time doing obs notes against that and a 10" . It's 9.30pm now, so I'll have dinner and see I go. Wonder how it stacks up with M104 against the 10"