View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 09:38 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Well Raymo I find your posts very encouraging.
I have purchased a zwo narrow band set up but my motivation was to provide myself with a challenge and not so much to get better photos...because my colour blindness will probably always hold me back.
But I do it for me. I remember where I came from..a hick country town where astronomy was simply way beyond my expectations.

I do enjoy keeping it simple and the last week using the BWM (Bojan Widefield Mount) and unguided short subs at very high ISO has been so much fun...also I got out there shooting between the clouds on nights where I would not have bothered to set up the flash gear.

I enjoy playing with images after I have stacked them and the results are usually unconventional but I enjoy it and really thats what it is all about.
I think many beginning in the sport get put off by the more experienced folk but should remember if you like it that is all that matters.
Raymo you just keep up the good work of keeping the action going as I am sure you are directly responsible for many folk coming forward and having a go.
Alex