View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 09:32 PM
barx1963 (Malcolm)
Bright the hawk's flight

Covid19

Hi all.
Just a quick update on the camp focusing on the whole COVID 19 situation.
After discussing it with Paul and Barry and a quick chat with Paddy (who is a qualified GP and is familiar with our camp) we have come up with a policy regarding the virus.

1. Camp will go ahead UNLESS the health department makes a declaration or advice that people should stay home or not gather even in small groups. I think that is highly unlikely at this stage, but things can change quickly.
2. If anyone is unsure about attending OR is not feeling well and decide not to attend out of health concerns, we will either refund or carry forward camp fees to a future camp. We do not want anyone taking risks with their health.
3. I have checked with Andrew and he assures me that there is plenty of toilet paper for the camp.
4. He has also assured me that there is plenty of hand soap. I will bring some as well. I would encourage everyone to regularly wash your hands during the camp.
5. I will endeavour to obtain some hand sanitiser, but if you have any, please bring it along and if you are happy to have it used communally, so much the better!!
6. For the duration, please refrain from direct contacts person to person.

We will continue to monitor the situation and update any developments!!

Please call or message me if you have any concerns

Clear skies!!

Malcolm