View Single Post
Old 29-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Hachi

Smile Yo

Hello, I'm new here. I was recently inspired by an anime "Planetes" to start looking up into the sky. Of course, being the computer geek I am I haven't actually gone further than looking up a few images on the internet and signing up for this forum. I might risk letting in some natural (moon) light later and actually look up at the sky.

Kidding! Well, about the "not bothering to actually look at the sky" bit anyway... The sky is actually quite nice tonight so I'm going to kick start this new hobby (?) of mine by going outside a little later once a lot of the lights are out and take a good look up at something I've never really bothered to take too much notice of before (figuritively speaking).

I don't own either binoculars or a telescope and after some research have decided that for a beginning ameteur binoculars are probably the way to go. I'm poor so I can only spend like $60 max for now.

Anyways, Hello! My names Richard but you can just call me by my screen name (Hachi) since it's probably easier to remember. Cheers

Oh, and get ready for many extremely nooby posts from me on a regular basis.