View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:21 PM
AussieAaron (Aaron)
Its a Starry Starry Night

Hello To Everyone, My name is Aaron, I am 22 and have been interested in Astronomy eversince i can remember, I had a telescope when i was really young, a long white thing with a wooden tripod and all i can remember seeing was a blurry dot with a small ring around it, Which turned out to be saturn, Thats when i was hooked, Tomorrow night i will attend the Wollongong Amateur Astronomy meeting for the first time and will start getting into it seriously, The thing i love about Astronomy is hard to say, Everyone will know what i mean, But you know the feeling you get when you in a pitch black field and all you can hear is the cool breeze flowing through the trees and just millions of stars, Its the most amazing feeling, just thinking about whats out there and how awesome the sky looks, Well anyway ill stop day dreaming..lol..well as i said my name is Aaron and i want to learn everything i can about Astronomy, Telescopes, Observatories and even Radio Astronomy, So i would like to say Hello to everyone and get to know you all as ill be a regular here on this forum for now on, Thanks for your time, Aaron