View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 03:19 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Share my images.

I really did not know how to title this thread so I named it casually and although not indicative of what I have in mind but it does involve my images.

Folk here are so very kind and two very kind members have offerred to have a go at processing some of my raw photos.
I did not take up the kind offers because of various things but if U had in fact gone to send off my raws for expert processing and an analysis of the quality of data ...as presumably there is more than I can wring out...now where was I ???
Anyways thinking more I see the main problem was one I had not thought of...I am not on broadband yet and go nettung via my phone ..a download would burn out my phone ctedit.

So I thought maybe I could send by post on a usb stick...

And then I though that thete may be folk who cant get to a dark site or havent even started who would enjoy having a go at processing...
So the only problem would be giving me your address...heck I wouldnt ☺ but maybe a friends address or a box number ...
Anyways if you are interested I could download all the images in raw that are ok and mail it so you can have a go at processing...it may lead to cross fertilzation of techniques. .. it is my attempt to share my dark sky...

Alex