View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 12:56 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

OK the house pump is filling the tanks so another step forward...now to put on the van pump extention and call it a day.
Alex

Been clearing fuel, the wind is now blowing a gale, I estimate 80 to 100 klms where the main house is on top of the hill.

I am beat but just have to keep going, but must rest now a d take my mind of things.

According to the Map it's gone thru my nephews property but I don't know if his house is ok cause we can't raise him on the phone.

So how you all going having a nice day I hope...crazy lady is up at the old place and has lost it so thank goodness she isn't talking to me..but ringing everyone.

Poor thing it must be so difficult for those with mental issues..

.tried to buy a McCloud tool but they were all gone so trying to dig a break with a madock hard work but you know if you don't panic and just chip away it is surprising what you can get done.

The fire jumped the road in one place and I do wonder if they back burn..I would have lit up the road in fact a little in and head it off.

I wonder do they back burn these days.

Still this fire is not as bad as 2002 that fire covered in a couple of hours what this one covered in a couple of days. I don't get it with this wind it should have been here yesterday.

And I am starting to think the smoke is cooling land and that's why the wind is getting so strong.

I think it has turned away from my brother in laws property but as I said the last fire came so close to him that I doubt there is much fuel around his place.

Anyways I seem to be over the dogs disease and feeling very cheerful.

Goto to go can't waste any more daylight.
Alex

Last edited by RB; 08-10-2019 at 09:06 PM.