View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 10:53 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Colour pallet just for me.

I have read up on the Hubble Colour Pallet but cant work out how to apply it..It does not seem to cover the filters I have??? RBG I can work out☺ but HA O11 S11 I dont know what to go for...MY daughter helped the other day creating a photoshop layer with the various colours in the net image I liked and that I wanted to copy (in reality) by colouring in my image so I didnot have green when it was brown, purple where it was blue...etc..so I thought why not make a similar reference sheet where I select a colour for ha o11 and s11..and for me it would be good to even have red blue and green referrenced so I dont get brown purple and orange☺.

If you are not colour blind you may think I am crazy for this post alone but what colours should I assign for ha o11 and s11 also should lum be given a hint of colour? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...I can create a colour pallet with the help of a phone app I have that samples a colour and tells you what it is..so if I create a blue page I can ask the phone..it can tell me if I stuffed up and created a purple blue referrence.

Alex