View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:19 AM
miskairal (Robyn)

Great explanation Ryan.....makes a lot of things clearer and gives me some knowledge to know what to google. Thankyou.

I've visited a lot of forums over the years where some people just reply "Google it" however it's very hard to research something when you don't know the lingo or the first thing about it. My mind does not remember much unless I actually do it or use it so trying to read something full of abbreviations and terminology I'm not familiar with takes hours per page while I google all the words used. After a couple of days or weeks of that I can feel my brain just blocking off. That's when I usually need to get in and do it so it gets set in my head and then it opens up to learning more. I didn't know that everything only appears black and white and hadn't read it anywhere so I didn't know to google about colours and stuff. I didn't think about the distance and the speed of light even though I know about it, it's not what I see when I look at the night sky, I just see a blanket of stars.

I can see this is going to be a dementia preventing exercise now