View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 05:12 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I heard you can use fountain pen ink as a stain and I notice that a staying dish is sold but I can't see why a small jar would not do the job.
You remind me to get some oil. I have wondered if just clean water would work ...less messy...I found the copper sulphate but my lighting does it no justice.
So far the worms I find seem to be on the inside of the stalk of the water Lilly as I have not found any on the exterior parts I examined...I thought to look on the inside as seemed to me a protected environment that animals may like and attract critters that like dark...I plan to examine some yeast acting in a sugar solution see if I can see the bubbles.
I did look at a very small moth and it surprised me the complexity of the hair structures on it's leg and what I suppose we could call it's feet.
I was looking at the most powerful electron microscope and recomend looking ..to examine a needle they removed a little square section perhaps thinner than a human hair..the preparation is unbelievable.
Must go time to start work.
Alex