Thread: M42 again again
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 10:49 AM
speach (Simon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
I watched a couple of utube vids last night and first time ever for anything took notes...a full sheet of lined note paper and only brief notes and they were vids for starting off ...
Been here five days...go out set up because the sky seems near perfect and having focused the clouds come in...thanks goodness I have the 80 mm it is not as bad as setting up the eight inch.
I managed first night after a long drive some frames of horse head but had the flattner a bit off so no frames were useful.
Alex

I find that it's a lot easier, for me, if I have the u tube vid running as I'm processing. I look at the vid then pause it and do the process then start the vid for the next bit and then pause it etc etc, seems to be better than watching the whole vid and then trying to remember what to do. Old brain you see! One thing that I would really like to see is them using the full name of a process not just the initials or a nick name for the process. One of my complaints about the vids is there use of nicknames or initials for a process, I really wish that they would use the full name