Thread: New observatory
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 05:36 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

An update...

I am still receiving radiation treatment but came home so assistant could instal the new inverter, solar panel, regulator and battery..maybe get something happening later...I have my new Cheshire so hope to bring to 8 inch to tolerable at least.

Happily the new inverter etc is now done ....and in addition we added bracing because when the roof motor engages it actually moves the front wall...the issue has been greatly reduced and no more a concern...we also put the guide wheels in permanent positions and fortunately everything works.. the roof is staying on the track, the Inverter is not shutting down for want of power...all good.

Unfortunately the place is a mess by virtue of my disasterous last night but I plan on taking a nap now and opening up later and see if I can sort out a few things..but I am so very happy to have made this important progress...and to be free of that back pain..the lump in my neck unfortunately is now huge but one thing the back pain gave me was a realisation that things could be much worse..one day at a time...
Alex