Thread: Made it
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 08:58 PM
pgc hunter

Made it

First night in my new home in Renmark

Notice, notice all that ugly Melbourne Cloud™ that seemed to have followed me.

In any case, the back deck is nearly pitch black, the light pollution from Renmark spams the eastern horizon, it was actually quite striking driving in yesterday in the heavy rain Ironically, the only bit of sunshine during the drive was in Melbourne LOL, getting close to Bendigo it started to hose down right up until about Sea Lake, then it cleared until just after Mildura then started to hose down at Lake Cullelleraine and arrived at a very wet and muddy Caravan Park in Renmark. Took over the my residence today in better weather, but there is a huge puddle out front and my car is has a new layer of mud The telescopes will have to live in the car for another couple of days till I work out where to put them -but I got my 12" SDM, 8" dob, 4" F/15 refractor, 130mm F/5 newt and 80mm refractor in there along with a whole stack of accessories, atlases, clothes, bedding, KFC and drinks

Have to say, I did have intense bouts of stress, anxiety and what not with the whole drama of moving, I've gotten intense headaches lasting the whole 3-4 days before moving day,headaches which I never experienced before, I started imaging all sorts of things wrong with me. I went through a whole pack of Herron in 2 days (ordinarily I almost NEVER pop painkillers) but now being here, I am starting to get more settled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (boat1.jpg)
180.1 KB94 views
Click for full-size image (boat2.jpg)
155.3 KB98 views
Click for full-size image (boat3.jpg)
191.4 KB97 views
Click for full-size image (boat4.jpg)
144.1 KB94 views

Last edited by pgc hunter; 03-09-2015 at 09:10 PM.