PDA

View Full Version here: : Melbourne weather

04Stefan07
29-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Currently 37.6 in my area and the air-con is hardly doing anything!

So hard to keep still in this heat!

Forgey
29-11-2012, 03:17 PM
I don't like the heat, it's much easier to get warm when it's cold than to cool down when it hot.
I'm currently outside having a ciggie break, might have to give up smoking can't stand being out here in the heat!

jjjnettie
29-11-2012, 03:29 PM
The only bonus with the heat is that by the time you've finished hanging out the wash, the first items are ready to come off the line.

scagman
29-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Ah whats wrong with you all. This is lovly weather. Currently sitting in my non-airconditioned 38deg office/tin shed. Its almost summer, its meant to be hot. As long as its not humid like yesterday, I dont mind.

Besides I need the heat to dry everything out after the that downpour we got on Tuesday. I thought we were having an eclipse, it got very dark just before the heavens opened up.
I have a box gutter that runs the length of the shed,20m, with a downpipe at the corner of my office, which was blocked and ended up with 1/2 the catchment pouring thru my office roof, not down the spouting. Looked like Niagra falls in here.:mad2:. My office is much clearner now.

04Stefan07
29-11-2012, 04:59 PM
This weather is especially the worst for astronomy. Got bitten alive last night. I love it when it's fresh or even cold and a clear night, best conditions with no bugs or things flying everywhere.