PDA

View Full Version here: : A bit of a plug

Davros
06-10-2012, 11:15 PM
I am not sure if this is allowed or not. I have had a bit of a dig around but couldn't see anything that relates rule wise.
I want to give a big thumbs up to Astro Pete's in Brisbane. I have been trying to get some fairly common telescope accessories for a while now. I had been getting increasingly frustrated due to ignored emails from several high profile stores and from getting the run around by another.
I emailed Astro Pete's on the off chance as i had basically given up and was surprised at his out of hours return emails. Short story, items were available and i picked them up today. He is a very good communicator and a pleasure to do business with. I will be a return customer. Aside from that i have no other relationship to his business. Just thought credit should be given where due. In this age of online purchases i am definitely happy to spend some dollars in a local business like this that still values customer service.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

omegacrux
07-10-2012, 07:47 AM
+1 they returned my email within the hour
And no shipping cost to tassie ! On ep's

David

jjjnettie
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM
:) It's great to hear good feed back. I bought a few bits and pieces from them at Astrofest.