PDA

View Full Version here: : Need help setting slew limit PMX

DavidNg
19-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Hi,

Winter nights, I often remote desktop from my warm bedroom's computer to control the dome's computer. Unfortunately the CCD has collided with the sides of the PMX's pier several times. Following all the steps in PMX's user guide page 109: software slew limit, slew the scope to desired limit and press "set to Current Position" tried several times. I am still unable to set the limit, keep having those continuous, successive, high- pitch “beeps” shortly after and PMX will not slew (which its software indicate the PMX has hit something, which it physically isn't)

I am confused, for us in Souther Hemisphere, the sides East and West are corrected as in the User's manual? I tried both without success. Or is there another way to do it? I am using SkyX, Windows XP, FSQ106 and ST10.

Thanks in advance
David

Mighty_oz
20-08-2012, 09:44 PM
I second your Q added that to the Bisque forums as well hope it makes them answer more quickly :)

Marcus.

DavidNg
04-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Just checked for latest TheSkyX update in SB website. One of the bug fixed. Will try tonight.
David
___________________________________ _____________________
Monday August 27, 2012 Build 6052

Fixed a bug that prevented some customers from being able to "Exercise" their Paramount.
Fixed a bug that prevented setting Paramount soft limits in the southern hemisphere. Also fixed a bug when setting soft limits with "Set to current" when the OTA was on the west.

gregbradley
04-09-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.bisque.com/sc/forums/t/16117.aspx

Greg.