PDA

View Full Version here: : classifides archives ?

GrahamL
15-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Am I missing something obvious ?, I can't see any way to access previous listings /posts other than the current page yet can do so
in other forums .

RB
15-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I can see all 372 pages of the listings going back to 2004, not sure if it's a problem on your side?
I'm using IE8.

:shrug:

PCH
16-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Hey Andrew,

so you're the one that's still using Internet Explorer - lol

I'd really encourage you to give Firefox or Chrome a try - you'll be amazed at how much faster they are.

Just a helpful 2c - sorry it's off topic :thumbsup:

GrahamL
16-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Thanks Andrew ,Ok I can see all those pages in the archives there .

but Individual pages, for example I want to look at an item i recall that was for sale in telesopes and mounts some time back how do I go back within that page as I can't see any way to do so.

All the other pages here I can just not buy and sell.

iceman
16-08-2012, 07:00 AM
You can use the search facility.

When you've clicked on IceTrade Archives, there's a "Search this forum" link on the right.

Or if you just use normal search, just narrow it down to the IceTrade or IceTrade Archives sub-forums.

RB
16-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh ok I see.
The achieves are now the final resting folder of all the old/expired ads from all the sale sections put there in chronological order.
That is once the sale goes through or the ad expires after 2 months it gets moved into the archives folder/section from it's original section and they all get placed in there according to last post/activity date.

It's the way we keep the other sections clear from old/redundant ads and only have the last 2 or so months of active ads displayed in those sections without clutter.

As Mike said the only way would be to do a search for specific items.

Sorry couldn't be of more help Graham.

:shrug:

RB
16-08-2012, 10:31 AM
:ashamed: yes I'm the one... LOL.

Will do Paul, thanks for that.

:thumbsup:

GrahamL
16-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks guys:thumbsup: