PDA

View Full Version here: : Yeah, business upgrade on way to Tokyo tonight :D

tlgerdes
05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
:D:D

First upgrade in 2 years, about time, but thankyou QANTA

Octane
05-08-2012, 09:27 PM
I got one of those from Singapore to Paris on Singapore Airlines.

So good. :D

Enjoy.

H

BPO
06-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Yep, been bumped up to business class twice by SA. Won't fly anyone else besides them and JAL. Great staff, great service, great uniforms... :)

wavelandscott
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
I've been on that flight many times...Business/First is a better way to go if you can...

kustard
06-08-2012, 04:06 PM
nice!

tlgerdes
07-08-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't know whether it was good or bad :shrug: I got 5hrs sleep on the flight :thumbsup:, but I had downloaded 10hrs of shows to watch , as I normally can't sleep on planes, that I got to watch :lol:

tlgerdes
09-08-2012, 08:18 PM
In my 12 months as a global roadwarrior, this my best trip yet. Another upgrade on the return flight, only premium econ, but it is far better than baggage class.:thumbsup:

Never been upgraded, then 2 in one trip, QANTAS must suddenly like me.

astro_south
11-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I just came back from Senegal last week, flying Emirates Business class from Brisbane to Dubai to Dakar and back for work. Given you might only be visiting a site for a few days, it is the only way to be fully effective in what your doing, as the recovery from the long flight is so much better. Really enjoyed the Emirates service and would fly with them again. I have also enjoyed Thai Business class to Bangkok and would also recommend them.

I will have to try and find a project where the travel will be with Singapore ;)

Attached is a piccy of my seat on Emirates as we were on decent into Brisbane

tlgerdes
12-08-2012, 11:58 AM
The burled walnut trim around the windows is a little over the top :lol: you are not flying in (flying) horse drawn carriage.

Did you pay for the ticket, or were upgraded?

astro_south
12-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Client payed for the ticket Trevor. It is their policy to fly most expat workers (working a 45 day on / 20 day off) and visiting consultants Business class from where ever they are in the world. I wasn't about to disagree with their approach :D