PDA

View Full Version here: : Happy Birthday Suzy.

astroron
20-07-2012, 12:21 AM
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Suzy. Have a fabulous birthday.

:party2::cheers::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers :drink:

Octane
20-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Happy Birthday, young lady. :)

H

Forgey
20-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Happy Birthday Suzy, hope you have a fantastic day!

:party::birthday::atom:

Greg Bock
20-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Yes, Suzy, have a great birthday, and i'll keep trying for that supernova you asked for. I've checked over 300 galaxies since last Monday, whew...gotta get another soon!!

Ric
20-07-2012, 01:35 AM
All the best Suzy. :thumbsup:

Hope you have a wonderful day and get totally spoilt. :D

Happy birthday :party2:

Gem
20-07-2012, 01:38 AM
How many people get this many birthday greetings before 2am??? :question:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :ship2:

Deeno
20-07-2012, 05:03 AM
All the best on your special day....
Happy Birthday!

mozzie
20-07-2012, 05:24 AM
happy birthday suzy..... hope you gave a happy and relaxing birthday.....

getting spoilt and a little astro gear :D:thumbsup:

supernova1965
20-07-2012, 05:35 AM
WOOOO HOOOO Happy B/DAY Suzy hope you have stars all night with great comets and shooting stars to light your birthday candles:thumbsup:

PeterM
20-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Suzy have a very happy birthday. Thanks for your support of the BOSS team efforts and sharing your enthusiasm for our wonderful hobby.
Peter

alan meehan
20-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Have a big one Suzy :birthday:

cybereye
20-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Happy Birthday Suzy!! :thumbsup:

spacezebra
20-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Happy birthday Suzy, have an excellent day.

Cheers Petra d.

Liz
20-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Woohoo .... happy birthday Suzy, have a fabulous day!!!:cool::party::birthday::party ::cool:

FlashDrive
20-07-2012, 08:57 AM
All the Best Suzy .... :birthday:

Flash .

ZeroID
20-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Yeah ! Birthday ! Go !!
Have a good one !! :thumbsup:

brian nordstrom
20-07-2012, 09:26 AM
:D Same here , have a great day mate , ....
so what did you get ? ;) .
Brian.

Suzy
20-07-2012, 10:06 AM
WOWWWW! :eyepop:I log on & I see all these wonderful b'day wishes, lots of wishes :eyepop:

Thank you so much everyone- I'm feeling the love.:lol:

Grant, I had a big chuckle :lol: at your 2am remark-I couldn't believe it either! I went to bed with a big smile on my face. You guys are just so wonderful!!!

Well I woke up this morning to glorious blue skies after 2 wks of rain, so what a great start to the day!
I asked the BOSS team for a b'day sn and they found no #39 the next day- it's always nice to have a supernova on one's birthday isn't it.:D:lol:
Before that I wished for a b'day comet and crickey I can't believe I got one of those too!:eyepop: Just hope I get to see it thru my binos:question:. And finally, Hubble is doing 2 flyovers this evening :eyepop: and the skies are clear for the first time in 2 weeks! I'm feeling the b'day love from the universe and the skies.:lol: When I finish typing this, I'll go yell out to the sky that I'd like a fireball tonight. :P

Chrissy is cooking dinner & desert tonight so I'm looking forward to that. :D

stardust steve
20-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Happy Birthday!:cheers::birthday:

gary
20-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Happy Birthday Suzy!

Your excitement and passion for amateur astronomy that you have articulated
many times on this forum is always a great source of motivation and inspiration
to others.

The Universe is an amazing place. You are clearly hooked in.

All the very best.

Gary & Mai

Larryp
20-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Have a Great one!

Rick Petrie
20-07-2012, 02:34 PM
All the very best Suzy on your day.Hope you have a day with all you wish for.
:birthday::birthday::birthday:

jjjnettie
20-07-2012, 05:17 PM
:) Happy Birthday Suzy girl.
The astro gods have smiled on you this evening haven't they.

orestis
20-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Happy Birthday Suzy!

Hope you have had a wonderful day and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

:stargaze: Hope you get clear skies! and many Astro goodies.

Orestis :thumbsup:

RB
20-07-2012, 06:10 PM
A very happy birthday to you Suzy.
Hope you had a wonderful day and a lovely evening to come.

Clear Skies
RB

:party2:

[1ponders]
20-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Happy Birthday Suzy,:birthday: Woo Hoo :drink: :party:

Omaroo
20-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Woot woot! :hi:

Happy birthday Sooze :)

Stardrifter_WA
20-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Many happy returns Suzy. :)

wavelandscott
21-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Happy Birthday from near the North Pole...and it is now Friday...

acropolite
21-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Oops I missed your Birthday, hope it was a good one.

:birthday:

pluck
21-07-2012, 03:13 PM
I don't even know you and I'm feeling the love.

Many happy returns, Suzy.

x

Kevnool
21-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Happy Birthday Suzy.
Cheers Kev

Suzy
22-07-2012, 07:22 PM
:lol: cracked me up well and truly that did :lol: :rofl:
They are indeed a great bunch of people on here, Paul. :D

:thanks:
Thank you to everyone that took the time out to very graciously wish me a happy birthday, I really appreciate it. :D

I had a terrific day and night spent with family & friends and good food cooked by my daughter for dinner.... nibbles of freshly baked cheesy puff pastry twists, Moroccan chicken skewers over a bed of Cous Cous & freshly made Waldorf salad on the side, followed for dessert by home made apple & cinnamon pastries with freshly whipped cream. I was so full! But hungry again by 2am. :rolleyes: What can I say, if it wasn't for the doughnut I had that had several lit up sparklers wedged and packed to the edge of their existence, I would have been hungry earlier. :P Note to self: iced doughnuts make not a bad b'day cake.:question:

They did! They did! They did!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Nettie had heard about this on facebook. :lol:

Look what I got from a very dear friend of mine! :D

It's Meteorite necklace!!!!!! L4-6 Chondrite that fell in Algeria in 2001 on a Sterling Silver chain.
And a cat hair under it for decoration. :lol:
The sparkling silver flecks and colour on it are just amazing, *sigh* I love it so much. The guy that made it had to cut up a new piece of uncut meteorite to make that design, so whoa how fresh is that! :scared2: This class of meteorite apparently accounts for 30% of falls.

I also got a commemorative space shuttle medallion with all the names of the shuttles inscribed on it. It also says that it's made out of metals that flew on board the shuttle! :eyepop: At first I thought, uh oh Colombia ...
That's kind of... uhmm.. well you know..not good right? Bit weird, you know what I mean... :shrug: :lol:
Ooops, apologies, I take the laughter back. :help: Oh come on.. admit you didn't think about and laugh inside your head too. :P It's scrap shuttle something anyway. :shrug: It came with a cute little stand where I can display it proudly next to my Space Shuttle model bought from NASA when Russ went there. :D Business trip detour. :mad2:

Saturday saw me rather exhausted and sleepy and then caught up with some astro people last night (Sat). They told me not to come back because every time I met up with them it turned cloudy... sheesh! Lucky I don't have a complex and know they were joking.:lol: Weren't they.:question: And I forgot to mention that I nearly backed into a large Lego structure some poor thing must have taken a looooong time to build, phew lucky Russ stopped me.. I could have been there forever putting all that Lego back together and I hate playing with Lego. :mad2:
While there, I got to try out a 13mm Ethos :eyepop: what's not to like! :eyepop: I looked thru it for a minute before clouds came in, but that min. is etched in my memory. :D
Anyhow, so apologies for taking a while to respond since Friday, but that' why, it's been a busy weekend.